The OASIS MIRAGE 2 is a stylish addition to any contemporary kitchen or break room. The best of both – eliminate heavy lifting of 19 liters water bottles with bottom load access or connect direct to a water line to dispense fresh filtered water.
This unit can be easily converted from a bottled cooler to POU operation. This flexible water dispenser provides hot, ambient, and cold water on demand from either source.
The Oasis Point of Use Water Cooler eliminates the need of lifting a heavy 5 gallon water bottle because this unit features a bottom load access. This cooler also can be connected directly to a water line to dispense fresh filtered water. This hot and cold point of use system is perfect for the home or office.
- Lead-Free Product Components in the Oasis Cooler are lead-free as defined by The Safe Drinking Water Amendments.
- NSF Certified The Mirage Water Cooler is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead.
- UL Listed & Energy Star Rated Meets or exceeds UL water standards and is Energy Star rated for energy efficiency.
- Stylish & Sturdy. has an innovative design that integrates well with most contemporary kitchen and break room decors. The cooler features a type 300 Stainless steel hot tank and reservoir with external copper refrigerant coil. The reservoir is encased in molded plastic foam insulation.
- Convenient Features. The cooler has a durable dishwasher safe drip tray that lifts out for easy removal. The cooler has a bottom load access to eliminate the heavy lifting of five gallon water bottles. Versatile tri-temp cooler with settings for hot, cook and cold.
- Temperature Safety. This water cooler has a 500 Watt heating element with an adjustable thermostat for perfect water temperature. The thermostat also has a safety limiter so you can not make it so hot that it can burn. Hot water is a self-closing activation unit that requires a two-step action, making it easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor. The Oasis features a convection cooled condenser. This hermetically sealed compressor has an automatic overload protector.